Oh dear... finally I am married

This posting will especially tells you about my wedding story.
It's gonna be a little bit strange and , because there are so many obstacle obstructed along with my process for wedding.

As everybody knows that I am a shy guy. It is so hard for me to get closer with women. Don't ask me about women relationship... it's really impossible thing for me. But God is always just fair and loving me. I 've met a muslimah-girl whom stole my heart till become my wife now. Our relationship were very short in time. It takes only 2 months for us to know each others, and then we plan to get married. Really short in time.....

Oh dear... guys... unfortunately... 3 days before the D-day of my marriage at Kediri, I was assigned to Batam for survey. It's Emerald Sea alongside at McDermott port Batam. Ooohhh... it's really sign that God test us for our patient. Cuz... everybody said that it's normal thing before married. Yes... I have to be more patient.

Alhamdulillah.. Allah still in my side. My survey were gone well and on Friday I get the first flight to Surabaya and directly went to Jember. At saturday, along with family, I went to Kediri which my wedding will gonna be conducted at Sunday, 14 December 2008.

Ohhh.. the story of my life....


at Emerald Sea... thinking of what will happen on the wedding later

Batam view - taken from 18th floor Planet Holiday Hotel

Hahahaha.... finally at 14 December 2008 my wedding ceremony was held and succeed. There's so many tears from people arround there. They were so touching knowing that we both are the Yatim child. Yeah... we both are Yatim but we both are the succesfull person in our own field. It was so paradox when we saw the fact that we both are smile, but at the same time everybody crying and tears, hehehe...
Well then... I really hope your wish and pray that My Family will gonna happily forever and after... dunia and akherat...and immortial forever.


Me and wife... hopefully become sakinah, mawadah, warahmah



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Keto Life -->

Akhirnya Gatel,... Kangen ama Blog !

Catatan liburan di Sengkaling -Malang