Moving Keputih with Luv... Since I Found You

26 Dec 2008 ... it could become one of important things in our life. We start a new life as a couple - husband and wife, living in a small rent house at outer-edge place through surabaya - Keputih. May be its only a small house.... may be its placed in outer-edge....or may be its not so good at all... but one thing for sure however this is our first step .....man...its a big step i guest... one step ahead to be a better man... to be a better human beeing responsibled to Allah as Khalifah.

Yo... ayo mbak... we have to buy house keeping equipment. A lot, mbak e'... uwwookeehhh!
broom, mop, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, pail, bucket, mattres, pillow, bedsheet, coverlet, cupboard, cabinet, case, wardrobe, electric fan, electric iron, perfume, deodorant, roll, on, your beauty set mbak, etc.... hfffuuuiihhhhh.... lot of thing .... money terbatas mbak..!! terbatas...!!.... plis dech.... make a priority getoh!... ngellu ndas!!.... suami-mu pecah-ndas!!... tulong mbak... lontong mbak.... help...help...help/....


So if sometimes you a spare time, please don't hesitate to silaturahim. Really need your advise on how to make keluarga sakinah, mawadah, warahmah,....Our house will be opened for everybody - ikhwan or akhwat. Comes....



Hope we'll be responsible to our self... to mother nature... to the world.... to Allah SWT.


Today I feel so peaceful... cozy... calm... cool... cuz whatever i could be, my wife (si-mbak) will be in my side, support me at the most important situation, entertaint me in every occassion - especially in a sad and hard feeling. Oh... what a nice such wife. Luv you always mbak. You help me out of crowded situation. You just like a water source which raised up in dessert making all the things deathly comes alife. Thanks for everythings.



This time ... I would take this opportunity to giving you a present - yeah... a song from christian bautista tittled : "Since I Found You" that representing what really happened in my heart now. At the same time it'll show you, mbak that I am a romantic guy also. Mmmm....

"Since i found you my world seems so brand new
You've show me the love i never knew
Your presence is what my whole life through
Since i found you my life begin so new
Now who needs a dream when there is you
For all of my dreams came true
Since i found you"

Ya Rabbi... need your protection, guidance, gift for both of us.


Comments

  1. Masku sayang...
    Belum pernah kurasakan saat terindah seperti saat ini..
    Saat dirimu berada di sampingku

    Saat kutemukan segurat senyummu
    Runtuhkan segala egoku
    Semikan benih ketaatanku
    Cengkeramkan azzamku tuk jadi bidadari terbaik untukmu sayang.
    Istri Sholihah
    Sumayyah yang senantiasa kuatkan iman Abu Thalkhah.
    Kobarkan semangat jihadnya.

    Mas..hari ini kusemakin mencintaimu
    Jiwamu terlalu suci tuk kusakiti
    Kuingin menjagamu dengan segala kelembutan yang kumiliki

    Hari ini kumengerti
    Betapa tak pernah sia kumenantimu
    Duhai rijal..
    Sejak kubertemu denganmu..
    Tersadar jiwaku. I'm a women
    Need u in my life who always
    make me strong. Thanks

    Semoga kelak kita menjadi pasangan di dunia dan akherat mas..
    Di Istana kita, semoga cerita terindah ini kan mulai kita rangkai bersama amien..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Keto Life -->

Akhirnya Gatel,... Kangen ama Blog !

Catatan liburan di Sengkaling -Malang